Sunday 27 February 2011

Japan and Barcelona



I think I've probably made my most favourite thing so far, so much so that I think I'm going to have to keep it...... I've had some oilcloth in my stash for ages with the idea I would make some purses but as usual forgot about the idea. I recently found some funky Japanese waterproof fabrics on the web and thought they would make fab make-up bags. I am in love with the bunny fabric....

This ones not too bad either......

Back to more sewing - trying to sort out the very difficult decision of cushion selection. I have so many cushions, but they all seem to be the wrong colour as we have bought new sofas. This one is made from some luvrely 50's inspired fabric from John Lewis. Sorry the picture shows it as a bit creased. I impressed myself by adding the bobbles and a proper zip and everything!



I also made this one to sell at the shop from some Amy Butler fabric I have.
I also had another go at making some necklaces - love the bird one especially.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely make up bags. Loving those! I love Barcelona too. Such a gorgeous city although went there pre kids. Very brave going with a 3 and 6 year old! As you know we have had the pox too. Sam very grumpy but fine now. Have to catch up at some point and talk about fabric again!! x

    ReplyDelete